Vemma Star Ambassador Jed Buenaluz
“I love to travel and I feel blessed to be able to live this way,” says Jed, whose impoverished childhood stamped upon him a love and acceptance of others that crosses all language and cultural barriers. Known as “Mr. International” due to his skill in building the business internationally, Jed is likable, sincere and down-to-earth. Add to this the fact that Vemma Star Ambassador Jed Buenaluz is also one of the top 30 income earners in Vemma, and it’s no wonder that he’s such a powerful role model for thousands.*
Watch his video now for more on his story or, keep scrolling to read the rest.
It wasn’t long before Jed saw the potential to turn Vemma into his full time career. “I saw that with Vemma I could help my mom retire, travel all over the world building the business and assist impoverished children.”* Over the past three years, that’s just what Jed’s done. He’s helped countless families around the world through missionary and humanitarian projects, built teams in nearly every country Vemma’s operating in, and has helped his mom live the life of her dreams.*
“My mom (Edna Cruz) is part of my ‘why,’” says Jed. “She raised me as a single mom, sometimes working two or three jobs and making $12k a year. We were poor — we never had a house of our own and we sometimes stayed with friends and slept on the floor.” A native Filipino, Edna Cruz is now traveling the world with her son Jed and helping him build the business in the Philippines.* She’s a Diamond leader and loves the chance Vemma has given her to visit family and friends all over the world.
“One of the best things about Vemma is that you can work from anywhere and build teams in any country you want to,” says Jed.
SUCCESS TIPS FROM VEMMA STAR AMBASSADOR JED BUENALUZ
- Go out there and serve. Be a blessing in other people’s lives. Help people out, even if it doesn’t help you financially.
- You’ve got to love on people. Create a family culture and atmosphere where people feel welcome and they feel part of something special.
- If you want to be successful, find a mentor and be the most coachable person. Become a serious student and follow your mentor.
- When things don’t go your way, keep going. I had a 12-month stall, where I didn’t rank advance at all. Do presentations daily, work on personal development and be patient.
*Results not typical, your results may vary. The success or failure of each individual is dependent on their own efforts. The Company has generally expected results which can be obtained by visiting www.vemma.com.
- See more at: http://news.vemma.com/2014/05/15/vemma-star-ambassador-jed-buenaluz/#sthash.3669XceQ.dpuf